Apartment sa Dapitan

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Nimbus

I have a nimbus over my head.

Waking up and seeing him at 4am, opening a bottle of Red Horse, and gulping its inerts, like a thirsty thirsty old man; smelling his sweat or beer or sweat-beer/beer-sweat; hearing him throw verbal punches at mommy; hearing him seering for money; tasting a bitter fear in a half-cooked rice; feeling a caterpillar of long-standing problems; where's my sixth sense?

And another.

Department Matriarch kicking out a friend-teacher. With, nonetheless, biased, unfounded, baseless, selfish, arrogant inuendos. Are we still in the Medieval Ages?

And another still.

Losing an apartment. And the trouble of finding another.

And still, are you surprised, another.

Flu. Flu. Flu. Flu of shit!

And this one.

My brother, who's based in New York, texted me: "It't Jay-ar's enrollment." Where am I supposed to get the money? Kuya Rodel, ikaw na muna magbayad para sa pang-entrol ni Jay-ar. Ako naman nagbibigay ng baon niya, di ba?

And another one of that or this or that-this/this-that.

I know J's sad. J's attempt to get a job in Ortigas, and failing to get it, J's first try. I have to be strong for J.

And still this-that/that-this.

An Ex unwittingly going back into my life, again. Hey, it wasn't I who broke it apart. And I'm happy now. I've moved on from you. If you want us to be friends, you do it. I did my part. I have forgiven you, after making me wait for fucking months. I'm attached now. And I hope this will be forever.

And...

Thesis. I'm very tired. I'm happy though during classes. Especially with Pan Pil 17. But when reality knocks, at s/he always does, I'm thinking of passing a resume to a Call Center in Ortigas. Magiging P8 pa ata ang basic fare sa dyip. Panginoon, maawa ka.

1 Comments:

  • At May 08, 2005 1:39 PM, Blogger mykel andrada said…

    jumer, thanks for reading and commenting. i had second thoughts about posting this. pero it just appears to be the proper thing to do during that night. anyway, i feel better kasi blogging my pain, the same way that im happy flushing my happiness on the worldwideweb. thanks for the concern. wag kang magpahawa. :) oo nga i havent linked your blog. sensiya na. i'll do it n a wyl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home